About me

Sunday 13 December 2015

Coconut lane

How amazing is this necklace?! Coconut Lane are a quirky online boutique with cute home accessories, jewellery and phone cases. I couldnt resist this silver moon and stars necklace.


The length is perfect and it can pretty much go with anything. The one thing I love about it is it looks dainty but when you touch it it doesn't feel like you are about to break it in two, which is a bonus for me as I can be very heavy handed!
 I wore it with my black ribbed top and grey jeans both from River Island. Then to make the look super smart I added my black blazer from H & M and my black ankle boots from river island.
I thought I'd take a cheeky selfie to show the amazing phone case I also got from coconut lane. Who doesn't love mean girls?! This phone case made me smile, I couldnt resist it! Also I thought why not throw a bit of festive cheer in with this merry Christmas sign! Merry Christmas to everyone!
Click on coconut lanes name above to check out their stunning items and if you see anything you like use the code 'minniemouse20' to get 20% off your order! 
Hope you enjoyed leave me your thoughts below! 

6 comments:

  1. I. Need. That. Phone. Case.
    And the necklace is perf! I'm def gonna have to check this out!

    -AA-

    www.angieamericana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their stuff is so cute and quirky! Use my code if you fancy getting anything!

      Delete
  2. Ohh love the necklace! I'm a big fan of dainty necklaces as well, they are gorgeous. The phone case is also awesome! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those necklaces are beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx